The Aptible CLI is a tool to help you manage your Aptible resources directly from the command line. You can use the Aptible CLI to do things like:
- Create, modify, and delete Aptible resources
- Deploy, restart, and scale Apps and Databases
- View real-time logs
For an overview of what features the CLI supports, see the Feature Support Matrix.
Installing the Aptible CLI
Install the Aptible CLI by using the Homebrew install script, or download the appropriate file for your operating system.
- Homebrew (macOS only): Run
brew install --cask aptiblefrom the command line
- macOS: Download v0.19.7 for macOS ↓
- Windows: Download v0.19.7 for Windows ↓
- Debian: Download v0.19.7 for Debian ↓
- Ubuntu: Download v0.19.7 for Ubuntu ↓
- CentOS: Download v0.19.7 for CentOS ↓